Back to Research
Dr. Alexander Gerhard Unzicker
Physicist and Author
- 1965 Born in Munich as son of
- Freia and Wolfgang
- 1984 Graduated from High school Wittelsbacher-Gymnasium
Studying physics and law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich
DAAD - fellowship at the Università degli studi di Bologna (I)
Diploma in physics, state examination in law
- 1995 Birth of elder son.
- 2000 Highschool lecturer state examination (math/physics)
- 2001 PhD in Neuroscience at the Institute for Medical Psychology (LMU, summa cum laude)
- 2005 Birth of younger son.
- 2007 Birth of daughter.
- 2010 Publication of Vom Urknall zum Durchknall (Springer),
Sciene book of the year
- 2012 Publication of Auf dem Holzweg durchs Universum (Hanser)
- 2013 Publication of Bankrupting Physics (Palgrave)
- 2013 Publication of The Higgs Fake (KDP, CreateSpace)
- Chaos and Complexity, Blois (F), 1993
- School "Advances in Quantum Mechanics" of the Ettore Majorana
Center in Erice (I), 1994
- School Topics on Finite Elasticity, Udine (I), 6/2000
- Symposium on Structured MediaTRECOP 01, Poznan (PL) 09/01 - dedicated to the memory of Prof. Kröner
- GGG Workshop in Pisa (I), 05/02
- Conference SIGRAV 02
, Monteporzio Catone (I), 9/2002
- Marcel Grossmann meeting MG10 (07/03) in Rio de Janeiro.
- Einstein's Legacy in Munich, Germany (11/05)
- Problems of Practical Cosmology, St. Petersburg, 2008
- New Directions in Cosmology, Leiden, 2010